Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Insomnia and Other Joys of Stress

So, I have guess some of you have noticed I have not been keeping up my blog lately. . .it is because my life has become so unbelievably stressful and crazy that even I can't keep track of it. Somehow despite being in the middle of a job search, I have managed to commit myself to hanging out with/dating not one, but two guys. I have clearly lost touch with reality.

That and I am really not sticking with this Theory X and Y thing. I am fully ignoring the things about both of these guys which annoy me. . .the first one annoys me because he is clingy and needy. . . and the second one annoys me. . .well I don't know why but he just does. I think he sorta of reminds me of someone else who annoys me and he seems to want to show off a lot. Neither one of them feels like a match and I know I should really just move on. . .I am not worried about telling one of them this but I began to broach the "let's be friends" subject last night with Mr. Clingy and well lets just say it didn't go well and it was late and I really just wanted to go home. He actually freaked out and said "SO WE are OK right?" What we? When did I become a we with HIM? There is no we but, I just didn't go there. . .but I think it needs to happen soon.

Then despite barely holding my eyes open all evening. . .I couldn't sleep. I don't know if this is guilt, built up stress, or something else. I just know it didn't make me a very happy or productive citizen today. I hope sleep comes soon. . .I have two big interviews and no idea how I will survive the week already and without sleep it will be impossible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home