Wednesday, February 14, 2007

St. Valentine's Day BLAHs

So it is that time of year again. . .yet another Valentine's Day. I don't really know what it is but I just can't seem to get into the spirit. All week this week I have woken up more tired than when I went to sleep and have barely been able to drag myself through an entire day. SO tonight I am supposed to all the sudden put on a big sappy grin and act romantic. . .just because the calendar says it is Valentine's Day. I'm sorry but it just ain't happening.

After two cups of coffee (which for me is usually enough to put me into orbit) and more sugar than is medically advisable I still don't have the energy. I just feel like wearing black and letting my own personal little rain cloud follow me around. . .I know I will put on a happy face if for no other reason than show but I really, really, really don't feel like it. I can't help but ask myself, Is this symptomatic of a lack of excitement for my boyfriend or simply just bad timing for a down energy week? I think it is simply the latter but all I know what I really want right now is a nap.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger jo said...

i always wear black for vday. it's like my own personal 'stick-it-to-the-man'. happy vday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home