Friday, February 02, 2007

A Very Vegas Weekend

So like most locals I usually stay away from the "Strip" during my daily life in Vegas but when guests come to town you just "have" to go down there. This last weekend several of my East Coast friends were in town for a conference and two of them decided to renew their wedding vows after two and a half years of marriage in the Graceland Wedding Chapel (http://www.gracelandchapel.com/index.html). The very same chapel where Bon Jovi himself got married. Clearly, this was to be the social event of the season.

It was by far the silliest most fun wedding I have ever been to. The young Elvis decked out in his finest gold jacket walked the bride down the aisle singing Love Me Tender. Then preformed vows in which the bride had to promise to never step on the groom's Blue Suede Shoes and then serenaded the couple with All Shook Up mid vow renewal. The wedding processional was then led by Elvis singing A Little Less Conversation A Little More Action.

3 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Weeble said...

Pictures! Tell me you have pictures!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger chronic singleton said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger chronic singleton said...

Yes, I have pictures. . .there is even a video floating around somewhere and I have been promised a copy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home