Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Bravest Thing I've Ever Done is To Run Away and Hide . . .

As my readers know a break-up/meltdown was coming for quite sometime here. . . I finally did it. The emotional display was embarrassing and I have never had anyone before offer to "change" just to keep me around but I did it. Nor since high school have I had a boyfriend cry in front of me openly after being dumped. Now I know how guys feel . . . Mostly I chalked this display up to genuine loneliness on his part. I felt bad but I knew it was the right decision for me. . .And sometime looking out for yourself it the only thing you can do.

I do have to admit I miss all the attention. . . And the dogs but in general I feel as though a weight has been lifted.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Weeble said...

I hope you are doing ok. Glad to hear that this is behind you both now.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger danielle217 said...

Congrats for being strong. I think you two were just on different pages. That's a dealbreaker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home