Thursday, January 26, 2006

New Link to a Friends Blog

I just wanted to take a second and point out a new link on my site to the "About a Girl" Blog. It is a friend's blog and I really enjoy reading it. It usually makes me feel like I am not alone in my cynical feeling about this whole dating/men thing and sometimes it is just funny. (It also doesn't hurt that my friend every once in a while mentions me although not by name so you will have to guess when she is talking about me or when she is talking about someone else's tragic life or dating career.)

If you need a chuckle. . .I recommend checking it out.

2 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger jo said...

unfortunately my office blocks your friend's blog... i'll have to check it out when i'm home.

so i was reading through your blog and other than the fact that we have the same template, the post bout the crush that won't die reminded me so much of myself. sometimes i wonder if i'm masochistic.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger chronic singleton said...

Not likely masochistic. . .just a little muddled. Besides my crush. . .never ever seems to go away. He sticks around as much as I do. . .so I am guessing perhaps not a completely one way street but I am just too chicken to find out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home