Sunday, March 12, 2006

Vegas?!!

So I admit it I am more than a little freaked out . . ."E", aka my boyfriend, has for the last week or so been joking that he should just whisk me off to Vegas to elope. NOT FUNNY. I know I have commitment issues but come on now. The idea of marrying someone I have only known for a couple of months . . .Is enough to make me run for the hills and not look back.

Especially since said boyfriend recently gave me a picture frame for my birthday. . .Thanks for the present you usually give your grandmother or mother. . .Very romantic. Yes, I know he was trying and I know that his original plans for my birthday fell through. . .Since he found out it was something I didn't want and wouldn't enjoy. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't try so hard . . .I wish he would just relax and quit trying so hard to make me happy. . .I know this sounds silly. I should be thrilled to have a boyfriend who only wants to make me happy but is it really OK that making me happy requires a "special" effort. I don't want to date someone who is always walking on egg shells trying to keep me happy.

I guess this is why I have always tended toward the alpha males. . .They do what they want and don't give a damn if it makes you happy or not.

4 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger danielle217 said...

Dude, that's some effed up stuff right there. Not that I'm against whirlwind romances and Vegas elopements, but such things generally require both parties spontaneously caught up in the moment, and here I see only one. Poor guy.

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home