Monday, March 13, 2006

And Now for Something Different. .

I am back at my old job and let's face it a little lacking things to do. . .so I will be blogging a lot more. Today I chose to take a break from discussing my relationship and instead decided to do somethng fun. . .take a test to see which sec in the city girl I was most like. . .I always fancied myself a cross between Carrie and Miranda with a touch of Charlotte but apparently I am most like Carrie. . .Results and link to the test below.

You Are Most Like Carrie!
You're quirky, flirty, and every guy's perfect first date.But can the guy in question live up to your romantic ideal?It's tough for you to find the right match - you're more than a little picky.Never fear... You've got a great group of friends and a great closet of clothes, no matter what!Romantic prediction: You'll fall for someone this year...Totally different from any guy you've dated.

http://ynr.blogthings.com/whichsexandthecityvixenareyouquiz/