Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Chronic Singleton Goes International

No, I haven't suddenly signed some book deal or decided to move over seas. I am just taking a long needed vacation next week in the Eternal City of Rome. I am so excited not only because I have always wanted to go to Rome and that I love Europe but also it is the first time I have traveled internationally solo. My two previous trips were either with school or friends. I am so excited about setting my own priorities and schedule and not worrying about what anyone else wants to do.

I plan to take in many of the major sights but also to just simply wander around and enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new things. I can't wait to go and I can't wait to come back home and blog about it.

2 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger danielle217 said...

Hope you're having fun!

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! Please tell us all about the trip when you get back !:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home