Thursday, April 03, 2008

Long Absence. . .ENDS

So it has been quite a while since I had the mental/physical energy to blog. I have gone through so many changes in the last year of my life that I think I needed time to process the new person I am slowly becoming before I told the whole world about it. I guess maybe this change comes with age. . .since I am now in my thirties (yes, I know I am not old but I can slowly feel myself settling down a bit).

One major change in my life since last year has been my boyfriends move to Vegas and into my house. It is amazing how different a relationship becomes at close proximity. I have had relationships before where I practically lived with someone but not ones where I literally spent night and day with someone. It can sometimes be very tiring and difficult but I am beginning to think it is worth it. I only wish that he had friends here locally. . .then I would have a little more down time for me.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Weeble said...

Glad to have you back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home