Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring Cleaning and Shape-Up

So I have finally decided to shake off what ever funk I have been suffering from for the last couple of months. I actually didn't realize what a funk I had been in until I was in Italy on the trip of a lifetime and even then not over joyed. It wasn't so much that I have been sad lately just sort of sleep walking through my life. It doesn't make sense but we don't always get to pick how we feel. But I am done with all that now . . .I am finally awake and finally feeling myself and it is no longer the time to mope.

After all I finally have the job I have wanted for years, a great boyfriend, a nice place to live and generally other than just being a little too busy nothing to complain about.

Today, I woke up with a sense of purpose and drive I haven't felt in months. I really feel like spring is here and it is time to start fresh. I cleaned out my files, went for a run, cleaned house, and just enjoyed feeling like I was getting things long over due done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home