Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tired of Calling My Mommy

Ok, so I admit it I am a Mommy's girl but then again so are my two sisters. My Dad don't get me wrong is great but is generally sort of quiet and seems to just want to stay out of the way. So, here I am in the post huge project blah's with a summer cold and a billion things to do.

So, instead of working on packing, prepping for my new job, making a list of the things I need to do pre-graduation celebration I called my Mom since I wasn't feeling well and went to bed early. Mom as always was a huge comfort . . .But as with all life' little hickups it would have been nice to have someone who was just there for me. So as much as I complain about everyone all the sudden pushing on me to find someone. OK not just "someone." I want to find the right someone.

Until then I guess I will just have to keep calling my Mom on the happy and tough days to have someone to share them with.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Kalli said...

I feel the same way. I'm always calling my mom, but it would be wonderful to have someone that's just for me.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Baccarat giverny vase small Volvo md 2030 Combined life assurance company ltd Free sprint 3g ringtones wellbutrin Acyclovir cream01010101010101010101010101010101

 

Post a Comment

<< Home