Thursday, September 07, 2006

Somethings are Over-Rated

So here I am now an official resident of the legendary LAS VEGAS. . .a huge, exciting city and I have never been so over worked and unfun in my life. I know some of this initial rush of my new career is destined to eventually settle down and become more routine but somehow it is even more frustrating to be in this city with so much to do and have no time to do any of it.

I had forgotten how hard it is to be the clueless new kid. Yes, it is exciting to start fresh but it is also scary, frustrating, tiring and just plain lonely at times. I miss sleepy little Tallahassee and all its green charm. I miss my friends. I miss being a short car trip from Mom and Dad.

It was much better to be a BIG fish in a little pond than now being a tiny fish in a HUGE pond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home